Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Okay, I'm ordering Kate a dress and a leotard/tutu for her birthday, but I can't decide on the fabric for the dress. I think the style will look great on K, but I need some help with the details!

Here is the dress style:


Obviously, the halloween is darling, but I want it to be able to be used all fall/winter. I'll layer it over a long-sleeved shirt and leggings. Here are the fabric choices:



Incidently, I'm also getting a tutu/leotard. The tutu will be pink, purple and gold and have a satin ribbon (instead of a flower, which some girls think is scratchy and I don't want to take any chances.) The leotard will be hot pink and have a K on the front in a dark flowered print. Here's a sample:


Isn't this stuff the cutest? You can order it too from my old youth group friend Michele through her website http://squeaksandbeeps.blogspot.com . She's so creative and I'm excited to get some things for Kate that actually fit her!
PLEASE comment or email me and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Eat.Pray.Run. said...

okay, i'm a fan of the first, third and fourth fabric choices. see how i narrowed that down for you? what a CUTE dress pattern and the tutu is adorable. i'll definitely take a look at her website. good luck!

momma w said...

They are all adorable. My favorite is 3, then 1, 4, 2 and 5. I can't wait to see her in her tutu.